Xiaomi Mi 7 is next flagship Smartphone in India. The Mi 7 will probably be Specifications with a 5.7″ AMOLED QHD display and will be powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chip. 6GB of RAM and 64GB of memory will be delivered to the handset without the possibility of adding a microSD card.
Xiaomi Mi 7 Price in India
The price of Xiaomi Mi 7 in India could be that of Rs. 2700 will be opened on 23 May 2018. The 64 GB option costs Rs. The 27000 Xiaomi Mi 7 is available in a variety of colors, including gold, grey, silver, and silver, which are also available at the same price.
Xiaomi Mi 7 Features
- 6.1 inches (15.49 cm)
- QHD Super AMOLED Display
- 16 MP + 16 MP Dual Primary Cameras
- 16 MP Front Camera 6GB RAM
- Iris Scanner Qualcomm
- Snapdragon 845
- 3350 mAh Battery Capacity
- Dual-color LED Flash
- The Xiaomi Mi 7 will probably be equipped with a dual rearview camera, consisting of 16 megapixels + 16 megapixels and a single forward view camera of 16 megapixels for selfish video chat and video chat purposes.
- The camera performance and Xiaomi Mi 7 shutter errors are a real pleasure, as they are equipped with two 16 megapixel cameras that, combined with a dual LED flash, allow you to take photos in low light.
- The rear-view camera also features automatic OIS and phase detection for greater image stability. The front of the antenna chat and the video chat are supported by a 16-megapixel forward-facing camera.
The Xiaomi Mi 7 is equipped with an 845 Snapdragon chipset and 6GB RAM for error-free operation. The machine is also well equipped to easily meet the needs of many tasks.
The smartphone is powered by a non-replaceable 3,800 mAh lithium-ion battery that runs all day long. For heavy users, the battery is also equipped with a quick charge function.
For data storage and application installation, Xiaomi Mi 7 has a built-in 64 GB memory, which is unfortunately fixed and cannot be updated.
The platform and Connectivity For, Mi 7 is equipped with many connectivity options, including 4G, dual SIM, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC and micro USB port type C. The laptop supports MIUI 8 based on Android 7.1 Nougat.
Xiaomi Mi 7 Details The introduction and display of the Chinese smartphone provider Xiaomi has launched Mi 7 is the flagship offering with the frameless display, which refers to the endless display of the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus.
As an advanced notebook, it is IP68 certified, making it both waterproof and dustproof. The aperture scanner is also available for increased security and users can unlock the device from a scanner perspective. The Xiaomi Mi 7 has a very elegant metal and glass housing.
The smartphone features a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED QHD screen that is vivid and vivid, combined with incredible viewing angles for exceptional gameplay and movie viewing.
You may read also